Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Two passions in one

As you may have seen, two of my creative passions are fairy gardens and making jewelry, so here's a little "combo" of both - a fairy pendant necklace made from polymer clay, an acorn cap and silver charms.  I will be doing a give-away on my fairy garden Facebook page soon, so stay tuned over at Away With The Fairies if you'd like to know more about it.  Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I have been looking around on your blog this morning during my breakfast. Your this and that's are precious. I love how you create things with natural finds. I also love the things you have sewn. Ill continue to follow your blog. come visit sometime!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete