Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Please enter your pin

I have had a lot of people asking for the template for this pincushion I made way back, so here it is.  It is free - just copy the graphics (resize if necessary) and print onto fabric (I used these instructions for printing on fabric), cut fabric into a rectangular shape, sew and stuff with batting or leftover wool or whatever you have in your stash of "bits".  It's a great gift for anyone who sews or quilts. Start making them for Christmas now!


  Here's the finished product!


7 comments:

  1. Es un alfiletero muy original,muchas gracias por el gráfico!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the image. i'm off to make some pin cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this, I made my own version, thank you for the idea.
    http://www.giraffescansew.com/?p=498

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send me the printable for the pin cushion love this thanks skjack1347@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you has been giving a lot of information to me through your blog. you may still exist provide the latest information and certainly useful for our readers.

    cara mengobati penebalan dinding rahim tanpa perlu kuret

    ReplyDelete