Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Magical fairy door

I saw a similar door online somewhere and decided to try making one (or rather, getting my Assistant Elf to make one!).  A friend gave me a bag of horseshoes, and here's the result.  I love it!  
I know some folk will say that it should be the other way up, otherwise it's bad luck, but I don't really care - I'm not superstitious, and nor are my fairies!


2 comments:

  1. well done to your Elf !!!
    a lovely job, so cute
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta la idea de esa preciosa puerta con el marco de herradura,así además dará mucha suerte!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete