Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

For a change . . .

I took a break from making fairy gardens and log homes this week, and made myself a pendant!  Some of the beautifully vibrant fabric is recycled sari offcuts. The "frame" is wrapped fibers with a few little silver beads and charms sewn onto it.  It's quite big and chunky and looks great with a plain white linen shirt or black sweater.


2 comments:

  1. Good day
    I really enjoyed your blog. They have wonderful things and the style I like . I see that you are also very fond of fairy , me too. They are part of my life with joy .

    A big hug .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mini quilt, you give it light up wearing it this way,

    ReplyDelete