Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

T-shirt holes cover-up!

I love this old bright and cheerful T-shirt, but I discovered the moths had been chewing a few holes in the front when I took it out to wear the other day, so this was my solution to the problem.  I used iron-on adhesive on the back of a few scraps of different stretch fabrics I had lying around, cut circles using various kitchen "tools" (jam jar lid, dessert bowl, etc.), ironed the offcuts onto the shirt front, sewed around the edges, and voila ............... a new/old T-shirt!




2 comments:

  1. it looks good, probably better than all one colour lol...
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete